To get you started, this is an explanation of the menus at the top of the screen and what you'll find within each:
- Home - that's this page! From whatever page you are on, clicking the HOME menu brings you back here.
- Contacts - this is where you'll be able to reach members of the management company and the board of directors
- Documents - here you'll find our core HOA documents and meeting minutes
- Forms - here you'll find downloadable forms that you can fill out and then send to us
- FAQs - these are frequently asked questions from your neighbors. If you have a question that isn't addressed here, send us a message on the CONTACTS menu above and we'll do our best to answer it.
- News - this is a google search of news articles related to the general DeBary, Florida area. This data feed is refreshed automatically and often!
- Photos - here we'll post various photos of the community from time to time
- Events - this is our community event calendar, and if you create a login you can be emailed when events take place. Clicking on an event in the calendar gives you more details about that event.
- Members - this is a listing of all the people that have created a login on our site so far, and if you click on their link you can see the information they've shared with the community. If you're logged in, you'll find several sub-menus under the Members menu to allow you to add pictures, YouTube videos, or even blog postings to share with your neighbors.
- CorkBoard - here you can post messages to your neighbors, but you must be signed in to do so
- Portal - this feature allows you to visit a secondary site to make HOA payments, view your balance, and much more.
- Login - this is how you get more access to the site. If you don't already have a login, this is where you can create your own!